The best Talent Assessment by EVA BOT has insight-filled chatbot conversations.
Professional conversations frame the context for many solutions and break the ice on tough topics or get a quick answer to a query. 75-90% of these conversations are handled by Chatbots over real people (Juniper Research,2022) and 15% of global interactions would be handled by AI & chatbots (Gartner, 2019).
EVA tapped into this interesting trend to update our platform’s EVA Bot, powered by Conversational AI, giving it a Recruiter avatar for pre-screening candidates. EVA Bot brings conversational intelligence into the screening process, emulating the recruiter’s dialogue, and holding together the intent of the conversations.
EVA Bot handles all the questions that are not on a candidate’s resume and shares objective facts & impressions for screening & evaluation. An example of a general salary screening and a natural question-response dialogue follows:
- What is your current CTC?
- What are your salary expectations for your next job? You could give responses such as £20 – £200 per day.
- What compensation range are you looking at for the job you are applying for? Tip: Position your skills and professional experience to research the average industry salary
- Can you confirm the salary mentioned is per month / per year in USD?
- Would you like to mention the salary expectations in a different currency? This job is based in US.
The above 5 step salary conversation would typically require a recruiter to spend 10-15 minutes per candidate. The number of profiles to screen, related roles and the room for unclear, incomplete or unexpected responses amplify the actual time taken.
Automating the screening questions without missing out on the human-like conversation style is the solution in point. EVA consolidates the best practices and maximises the automation potential of Talent Assessment to expedite the hiring process by 3x.
The conversations can be configured to the recruiter’s specific screening criteria and add tips and guides along the process to make it engaging and meaningful for the candidates. The solution is independent, which means screening workflow automation, initiating conversations through chatbots to a selected talent pipeline, flagging the missing (and completed) details and submitting a detailed report happens while the recruiter is away!
Recap of the Benefits of Automated Screening with EVA’s Conversational AI
- Screen candidates anytime and in any time zone with 24*7 chatbot support. The conversations are recorded and saved for the recruiter’s reference and action.
- Achieve better response rates/completion of assessment details with timely (automated) follow-ups.
- Engage over message, text, and speech to reach the candidates where they are.
- Re-engage with the potential candidate(s) to dig deeper into a specific screening category or extend the evaluation to the logical next steps (ex: job preferences, MBTI tests, skills rating etc.)
- Create ready shortlists of candidates with candid assessment scores of AI.